“Plates of food and endless bottles of water just appear whenever she is around. She is wonderful at anticipating needs and asking how she can be of service. She took great care of my babies and allowed me time to rest and take care of myself. After getting the babies to sleep, she kept working – cooking and cleaning and talking with me about the challenges of being a new mother.”
Make a Smooth Transition to New Parenthood!
- Smooth transition to new parenthood
- Extensive, knowledgeable breastfeeding support
- Sleeping and soothing tips for baby
- Understanding and guidance of your new baby or babies
- Partner education and inclusion around baby care and bonding
- 24/7 phone support and email support
- Organizing the space for baby and family
- Kitchen and laundry kept in order
- Baby wearing tips
- Free Kangaroo Mother Care guidance
- Local resources as needed
- Free 45 minutes Introduction to baby massage class
- Free 45 minutes Introduction to TummmyTime!™ Method class
Postpartum Doula Care Packages:
Minimum 5 hours per day
Daytime pack: 40 hours of support: $2000 ($50/hour, save 10% compared to the daytime hourly rate)
Daytime by the hour: $55/hour (minimum 10 hours required)
20% deposit required when scheduling, remainder is due at end of service.
Deposit is non-refundable.
Night-time service, not provided.
Private Infant massage lessons: $375 for a series of five weekly 45 minute lessons.
Private Tummy Time™ consult: $125 for a one hour session.