Tubby Bubby Baby Massage and TummyTime!™ Online Class Series
- This class is specifically designed as a combo class to educate parents on not just baby massage but baby development, tummy time, how babies move, and how to help your baby relax and sleep well.
- Four sessions: 1-hour in length
- When and how to massage your newborn
- Baby Massage strokes for gas relief
- How to incorporate tummy time in your daily routine
- Tips on bonding and communicating with your baby
- Baby yoga and infant developmental movements
- Time for Q and A
- Handouts and songs for massage strokes
- A surprise baby expert or two may also join us
“Sejal covered head to toe relaxation massages that are beneficial for any child. However, I found these to be extremely valuable due to my baby’s low muscle tone.”
Sejal is a true baby whisperer! I only wish I would have known about her services while I was pregnant and in the early stages of postpartum. In the five-week infant massage class I attended, Sejal covered head to toe relaxation massages that are beneficial for any child. However, I found these to be extremely valuable due to my baby’s low muscle tone. I will cherish these techniques as they add to nourishing the bond between my girl and I. Sejal is a gifted teacher who is patient and her concern for others shines through. It was my pleasure to meet such an incredible lady. Thank you!
“We attended the infant massage class last month and it was amazing. Sejal helped us learn how to help our baby boy relax, get out some trapped gas, and practice rolling over for tummy time! We loved it so much that we added it to our nightly routine before bed. And the massage oil she makes for the babies is definitely our favorite. It keeps hands and baby nice and soft. As as aside, during the class baby boy wasn’t latching very well (making lots of clicking sounds) and Sejal came over and helped me adjust my hold on him. The clicking stopped, I felt more comfortable, and he ate much more efficiently! Thank you Sejal for all your help!”
“In addition to… the basics of massage, every sentence she uttered and action that she made while interacting with the babies in class was a tip on how to communicate even better with my babies.”